Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's been a rough couple of weeks....

Well, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have some very good excuses. First, my mom had surgery on her neck, so I was trying to help out as much as possible. On the same day as her surgery, Ken and I were at the doctor's office having a needle biopsy and ultrasound on his neck. Thankfully, the mass they found was a benign cyst. So, nothing left to do on that except wait 6 months and have it measured to see if it has grown. If so, removal of his right thyroid is a must. Last but not least, my step-grandfather passed away. We buried him this last Saturday. He was an unbelievable man, just a generally happy man. May he have the best Christmas possible, celebrating with Christ our Lord! He will be missed though )<;

So, now to the present. Kevin's been sick, but now he is well and anxiously awaiting Christmas to rip open all his presents. This time of year is always so crazy, but with the added "adventures", it really makes you appreciate family.

Now onto our next adventure....planning another family trip! You know me, I love the planning. Now if only I can find some unbelievable deals. Maybe someone can pay me to go to the beach (<: Oh, if only....

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! Remember....the reason for the season and every day throughout the year....Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment