Friday, June 5, 2009

Back to the daily grind...

Well, we are back from our vacation and I miss it. I planned on posting a new recipe today, but it may be this weekend before I can get to it. The McKee company picnic is today at Lake Winnie, so we are heading out the door in a few. I am also having trouble with my computer on downloading the pictures we took from vacation. As soon as I get the problem fixed, I will post them on the site.

This weekend, it looks as though we will be working on the pool. Ken opened the pool Wednesday night, but there is still chemicals and levels to regulate before we can enjoy it, not to mention the weather. Hopefully the temps will get a little higher and Kevin and I will be lounging in luxury while Daddy works. Tough life, huh?

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment